When you arrive:
- Read and the sign relevant paperwork
- We run you through a safety briefing
- Short training session
After that, the fun begins!
We ask everyone to meet at Cardrona Adventures cabin, located at the far end of the Cardrona MacDonald Hotel car park on the left.
Are there any restrictions/requirements?
All those taking part must:
- Wear the safety equipment provided
- Wear suitable footwear (flat boots/trainers- no open toe)
- Be able to step on and off the machine without any assistance
- Be able to lean from side to side, forwards, and backwards whilst standing
- Not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Follow instructions at all times
- Inform the instructor of any visual/hearing/physical impairment which may affect their own/others safety at time of booking
- Not use mobile phones whilst Segway is moving.
- Not smoke while on the Segway
Pregnant women and people with back injuries and/or other serious health problems should not participate.
For more information on restrictions and requirements, please see our terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions